Arts Fusion SA has been a member of the RJC since November 2017.
Certified since January 2020
The RJC – Responsible Jewellery Council – is an international non-profit organization certifying the best practices of companies contributing to the supply chain of diamonds, gold and metals from the platinum mine. Working transparently to promote responsible ethical, social and environmental practices while respecting human rights from one end of the jewellery industry to the other.
Arts Fusion SA has since 2010 made it a point of honor to apply the following sustainability criteria:
- Use of recycled gold
- Kimberly Process Certified Diamonds
- Use of FSC paper
- Waste sorting, recycling of paper, pet, aluminum and compost
- Recycling by qualified companies of our chemicals
- Transport between us and our setters by courier bike
- We support each year: WWF, SOS village d’enfants, Children Action, Le Caré.